Nyitott pozícióink / Open positions
BIS HUNGARY KFT. is Hungary’s largest industrial and mechanical company that provides complex industrial services. Our traditions cover decades of experience, stretching back to the construction of the Paks Nuclear Power Plant and the industrial facilities in Százhalombatta. We have references from the chemical industry, power plant sector, oil and gas industry, pharmaceutical industry, food industry, automotive industry, and the iron and steel industries. You can learn more about our previous works both in Hungary and abroad
We are looking for a colleague
- ensure material availability for operational needs
- maintain optimum level of inventory
- supervise and control inspection process in accordance with the Quality Assurance Measures.
- manage and direct material handling, tagging and stocking
- manage and monitor documentation process.
- reviews, verifies regarding the movement of inventory items.
- proper locating and retrieving all Rejected material as well as Damage & Overage
- in charge of Container Control Form and preparing manifests
- mechanical engineers or technical studies
- at least 4 years of work experience in warehousing (refineries or chemical)
- knowledge of logistic methods and procedures
- knowledge of codes and specifications used in this kind of industry
- must be fluent in English and Hungarian
- user-level knowledge of MS Office
- ability to work independently and as part of a team, Meticulous attention to detail
WHAT WE OFFER
- planned start date: Start End of July 2023
- marketable salary
- position at a stable, long-term existing firm
- we provide working equipment: notebook, mobile phone
PLACE OF WORK: Rotterdam